footman (plural footmen)
- A soldier who marches and fights on foot; a foot soldier.
- A man in waiting; a male servant whose duties are to attend the door, the carriage, the table, etc.
- Formerly, a servant who ran in front of his master"s carriage; a runner.
- A metallic stand with four feet, for keeping anything warm before a fire.
- (ZoÃ¶l.) A moth of the family LithosidÃ¦; -- so called from its livery-like colors.
7 letters in word "footman": A F M N O O T.
No anagrams for footman found in this word list.
Words found within footman:
afoot aft am an ant at atom fa fan fano fantom fat foam fon font foo foon foot ma man mano manto mat mna mo moa moan moat mon mona mono moo moon moot mot na nam nat no nom noma noo not nota oaf oat of oft om on onto oo oof oom oon oont oot ta tam tan tao to tom toman ton too toom toon